Fathom Cruise to the Dominican Republic
In the Dominican Republic, you’ll have the opportunity to work side-by-side with local residents on existing, carefully-chosen programs that focus on improving the lives of children, families and communities as well as the educational, environmental, and economic conditions in the Dominican Republic
This is a week-long, round-trip voyage from Miami to Amber Cove. During your time at sea, you’ll also be focused on building a community with your fellow travelers, as you participate in on-board activities designed specifically to prepare you for your on-ground impact experience.
- Student English Conversation and Learning*
- Community English Conversation and Learning
- Creative Arts, Music, and Sports*
- Water Filter Production**
- Reforestation and Nursery
- Cacao and Women’s Chocalate Cooperative
- Recycled Paper and Crafts Entrepreneurship
- Concrete Floors in Community Homes**
- Top Ten Best of Puerto Plata
- La Isabela, Columbus History & Folklore
- Deep Sea Fishing Tour
- Countryside Zipline Adventure
- Two-Reef Snorkel by Sailing Catamaran
- Museums, Arts and Fort San Felipe
- Power Snorkel Adventure
- Playa Dorada Beach Escape
*Only available during school months.
**Additional fees may apply.
Or call 719-597-0004 to book now and mention code CT3
Starts at $249.00* plus taxes and fees, based on double occupancy.
*Per person based on double occupancy. Price excludes taxes, fees, port expenses, gratuities and visa. Estimated taxes, fees and port expenses ary by sail date and range from $121.54 to $125.56 per person. Gratuities estimated at $80.50 per person. Only applicable on Dominican Republic sailings 01/02/2017 - 02/12/2017. New bookings only, booked by 12/31/2016. Not combinable with any other offers. Limited capacity and subject to change or cancellation at any time.
Fathom is the newest brand in the Carnival Corporation & plc family, which carries 11 million passengers every year to ports around the world.